find out more about our training courses or request a quote to acquire this device.
What is an FMS – Functional Magnetic Stimulator.
This medical device induces a very powerful pulsed magnetic field, which passes through the tissues of the human body, generating a residual current that depolarizes the peripheral nervous system. This stimulation increases blood flow and induces localized hyperthermia, resulting in an analgesic effect and improved muscle function.
Manual FMS applicators
With the handheld FMS applicator, we can quickly locate the areas to activate and stimulate. The FMS provides a pulsed magnetic field that activates even weak muscles and strengthens them. Hands-free application is achieved by placing the FMS applicator on a special mechanical arm or by keeping it on the body with rubber straps.
This equipment is ideal for treating chronic pain and acute pain, and for accelerating the regeneration processes of bone fractures and bone edema. It is also used to treat muscular atrophy and to increase musculature. In addition, it features a specific accessory (chair) that facilitates work on the pelvic floor, erectile dysfunction and any pathology that involves the muscles of the lower back, back and core.
What sets us apart from the competition:
1. Equipment with up to 4 outputs.
2. Perform simultaneous and synchronized work using two arms on various areas.
3. The simplicity of the arms makes it easy to adapt them to the area to be treated.
4. Because it can be strapped to the structure, manipulation can be performed actively and hands-free.
5. Ease of use thanks to very intuitive software.
Get trained with our programmes